Join Us Wednesday for Oregon Pinot Noir WineChat
Though many oenophiles may associate Burgundy as home to the most ethereal examples of Pinot Noir (and for good reason of course), there are many equally amazing Pinots produced here in the US as well — in particular, from the state of Oregon.
And… it’s these amazing Pinot Noirs from Oregon that will be the subject of this week’s Wine Chat — the weekly virtual wine discussion on Twitter.
This Wednesday, May 23, Tamara Belgard, author of Sip With Me! blog (@SipWithMe), and I (@DrinkWhatULike) will be hosting the weekly virtual wine discussion to taste and tweet about Oregon Pinot Noir.
Tamara, Oregon winemakers and me will be online at 9pm Eastern Time on Wednesday — please join us for an educational evening of Oregon wine! As part of the Oregon Pinot Noir WineChat, we will:
- Discuss the history of Oregon’s wine industry;
- Share information about the Willamette Valley and Oregon’s other major regions/AVAs/sub-AVAs;
- Share information about several of Oregon’s most notable Pinot producers;
- And, a reminder about the 2012 Wine Bloggers Conference hosted in Portland this August.
How to join WineChat virtual discussion on Wednesday:
- Open a bottle (or two…) of Oregon Pinot Noir;
- Login to Twitter at 9pm eastern time Wednesday;
- Follow the #WineChat hashtag and join the discussion via Twitter
And don’t forget, Wednesday is also Wine Blogging Wednesday #77 — A Glass After A Bad Day At Work — hosted by Allison at A Glass After Work blog.
Questions, Comments, Complaints, Random Observations? Contact Me Here