As I mentioned on my ‘About Me‘ page, I travel nearly every week. Aside from what seems to be an unlimited number of frequent flyer miles and Marriott points, the only perk to the job is the diversity of wine experiences that I gain during my travels.
Below are a few posts I’ve had time to write while on the road this year. The information below is current as of June 2009. I plan to update this page at least once a quarter.
- Australia – An American Opportunity
- Handorf Hill Winery Visit – Adelaide Hills, Australia
- Battle of Bosworth
- Langmeil Winery Visit – Barossa Valley
- The Lane Winery Visit – Adelaide Hills, Australia
- Australian Pinot Noir
- Grant Burge Winery Visit – Barossa Valley
- Sparkling Shiraz